Melbourne Estate Planning Lawyer
It’s never easy thinking about who will care for you, should you become ill or incapacitated, or what will happen when you die. Pierre A.L. Mommers guides clients through the process, discusses all available options and draws up all necessary documentation.
Ensure that your assets are protected while you are alive — and distributed as you desire to your heirs after your death. A dedicated Florida probate lawyer can advise you on all of your estate planning needs so there won’t be any question as to what your wishes are.
Plan the future before the future arrives. Contact Mommers & Colombo, Attorneys at Law, to arrange your free initial consultation. Your children and grandchildren will thank you for your attention to this responsibility.
Melbourne Estate Planning Attorneys With More Than 30 Years Of Combined Experience
Our skilled Florida lawyers concentrate on these practice areas:
- Estate planning — Combining useful instruments such as wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and health care surrogate designations
- Trust administration — Bringing closure for those benefiting from a trust, and assistance to trustees who have been tasked with administering
- Probate — For thorough and accurate administration of estates, and resolutions for will contests
- Elder law — Including recommendations for asset protection and Medicaid planning
- Real estate — With special relevance for estate planning, probate, wills, trusts and guardianships
From start to finish of the legal process, you receive maximum access to our law office’s legal knowledge, thoughtful recommendations, creative strategies and personal service. We want you to feel comfortable with calling upon us at any time, for any reason.
Contact Mommers & Colombo, Attorneys at Law by calling toll free to 866-447-0271 or by sending an email message. Our law firm welcomes the opportunity to serve you in any way we can.